HARJU ELEKTER UAB produces Low-voltage electricity distribution equipment that provides overload protection as well as short circuit protection. This equipment is used in industrial, commercial, and utility installations involving generators, motors, feeder circuits as well as transmission and distribution lines.
Power distribution equipment produced by HARJU ELEKTER UAB:
- Low voltage type tested or non type tested switchgears
- Low voltage switchgears withdrawable or fixed type hardware
- Low voltage motor control centres (MCC)
- Low voltage distribution boards
Oil & gas
Marine and offshore
Buildings (supermarkets, administrative offices)
Power distribution systems are made according to your specifications. The table below shows standard technical specifications that can be modified upon your request.
Your tailor-made power distribution systems
We offer you focused and dedicated post-sales support for all our products:
- any product documentation is stored at HARJU ELEKTER UAB for 15 years after delivery
- after the warranty period we will replace any phased out parts within a reasonable period of time
- we help with component replacement despite high innovation rate on the component side and long durability/service life of the entire installation